How to consign at Beansprouts
Consignment appointments are posted to the calendar (link below ) on the 21st of the month only for the following month or as space becomes available.
We accept current season clothing for consignment BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you don't see an available appointment it means they are currently spoken for, please check back again soon.
IF YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:..
- You may only bring ONE SMALL box or bag container to your appointment, so please be selective and bring only your very BEST items for consignment. ( we will only accept up to 25 items )
- FRESHLY launder your clothing and lay it flat or slightly folded.
- CLEAN your shoes.
- Choose currently stylish, quality, SEASONALLY appropriate brands, , newborn - 12 years.
- Your appointment is in a 15 minute window, if you arrive later we will not be able to fit you in as appointments are back to back.
- Please familiarize yourself with the consignment policies on our website and / or on your appointment sign up form.
We are currently accepting walk in for the following items, no appointment necessary.
- One piece rain suits / muddy buddies
- Spring shoes and rain boots
- Sleeping bags / sacks
If you have other items to consign they must be brought in by booking an appointment. If you do not see an available appointment, it means they are all currently full. Thank you.
If you have commission on your account that you would like to receive, you may request a cheque for pick up at firstname.lastname@example.org