First Self Feeding Utensil Set for Toddlers
Grabease utensils are one of the safest way for toddlers to start self-feeding. Sets come with one spoon and one fork and a travel case
Grabease are designed to give toddlers the opportunity to eat independently with a proportional tool for their natural hand grasp and motion with a choke protection shield.
- Details of our design: Ergonomically designed handle - for a more natural hand feeding motion.
- Choke protection barrier- Safe for baby self-feeding to promote confidence during independent eating.
- Great utensil starter for children in their baby led weaning stage to toddler eating.
- Highly recommended by occupational therapist for children's finger strength development.
- Grabease spoon and fork are boxed with all USA regulations - BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, Phthalates free.
Wash before use, dishwasher safe, never leave a baby unattended with product.